Hosting a Fellow is a valuable investment because it allows organizations to have a greater impact on their community.
Fellows enable your organization to:
- Build the capacity of your Out of School Time programming for youth
- Create new programming for young people
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of current youth programming
- Partner with a statewide network of youth service organizations and agencies
- Support young people in increasing the areas of mentoring, academic enrichment, and college and career readiness