Are you looking transform yourself and your community through service? The Fellowship can help you do just that.
- Develop your organizational and communication skills
- Grow as a leader
- Gain experience managing programs
- Build on your passion for national and community service
- Learn skills that will prepare you for the real world
Gain a lifetime of experience
- Coordinate service-learning projects for youth
- Faciliate social and emotional learning programs
- Lead out-of-school time enrichment activities
- Create and lead college and career readiness programs
- Develop mentoring programs
A Chance to receive
- Youth work and non-profit management experience
- Valuable networking opportunities
- Over 200 hours of Professional Development & Training
- Free courses at Northeastern University's College of Professional Studies & discounted courses upon successful completion of the service year
- A $5,645 Educational Award*
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven leadership and project management abilities
- A passion for national and community service
- The desire to work with diverse constituencies
- Flexibility and a good sense of humor
- To be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
For more info on how to apply, CLICK HERE.
For more info on the benefits of being a Fellow, CLICK HERE. *contingent on federal funding
For more info on current Fellow projects, CLICK HERE.
For more info on open Fellow positions, CLICK HERE.